After meeting all the requirements, follow these steps to perform Android full backup using Android SDK tool. Similarly, if you store your contacts stock firmware ROM in the cloud, there is usually no need to back them up again.
- Whatever the case will be, if you have rooted your HTC 10 and later would like to return to stock firmware, you can do that by following the below guide.
- You can disable apps in settings, be sure that they do not show up in the app drawer.
- If one of these methods didn’t strike your fancy, take your pick from our favorite third-party backup tools.
- The easiest way is to use a third-party app like Data Transfer.
- It indicates the internal memory or storage of a device that reserves the operating system instruction.
This is useful if you want to keep a backup of your device’s data without having to root it. ADB backup lets you back up your device’s data to a file on your computer. The Android Debug Bridge (adb) backup feature allows you to create a full backup of your Android device without having to root your device.
You can refer to our guide on finding the right Gapps package and download one that’s appropriate for you. Download and transfer it to your phone’s internal storage.
In this article, we’ll see some easy methods on how to take complete Nandroid backup and restore of any Android Phone. This is necessary as implementing such complicated flashing is risky and may increase the possibility of soft bricking your phone. Besides, I always recommend our all Android users make a complete backup of their custom/stock firmware before executing any flashing process. So here’s an all-around tutorial to help you backup Android devices completely, from apps to complete firmware, we have got you covered.